- A Journey to Postgres Productivity (GopherCon US 2020)
- How and why you should move to Go (Form3 Tech Podcast)
- Writing REST services for the gRPC-Curious (GoWest 2020)
- A Crash Course in Protobuf and gRPC with Buf
- Writing REST services for the gRPC-curious (gRPC Conf 2020)
- GoTime on Postgres
- A Journey to Postgres Productivity (GopherCon EU)
- Automate your TLS certificate distribution (GolangPiter)
- Get Going with WebAssembly (GolangConf Russia)
- GoTime on Security
- Writing REST services for the gRPC-curious (GopherCon UK)
- Get Going with WebAssembly (GopherCon San Diego)
- Get Going with WebAssembly (dotGo)
- Automate your Go TLS certificates with Vault PKI
- Writing REST services for the gRPC-curious
- Get Going with WebAssembly (London)
- Creating GopherJS apps with gRPC-Web (Cambridge)
- Creating GopherJS Apps with gRPC-Web (Budapest)
- Creating GopherJS apps with gRPC-Web (FOSDEM)
- Why REST is dead and what you should use instead
- Using gRPC-Web to connect GopherJS apps to gRPC backends
A discussion with Kevin Holditch and Andy Kuszyk from Form3 about why we enjoy using Go, and how others can get started with Go.
Talking about protobuf, gRPC and buf at the Golang Bristol remote meetup. Slides.
Talking with Mat Ryer, Jon Calhoun and Johnny Boursiquot about databases, and PostgreSQL in particular.
An introdution to TLS, why you should use it, how to use it with Go, and an introduction to my open-source library for automatically distributing certificates using PKI systems like Vault and CFSSL. Given at GolangPiter 2019. Slides.
From the same conference, a fireside chat with #DevTalkRu about security and the future of Go:
Joined a panel consisting of Mat Ryer, Filippo Valsorda and Roberto Clapis to discuss security in Go. Show link.